COME ALL DATA SCIENCE HACKERS!
Welcome to the a mini-competition where we have a format of a Kaggle competition with the time it takes to watch a movie.
Our goal is to create a learning environment fueled by a sense of friendly competition.
How it works:
Think of it like a 75 minute Kaggle competition, where the guy beating your score is only a few feet away.
- 15 minutes for Intros
- 75 minutes for the coding
- 30 minutes for presentations
You’ll get a lot out of it if you’ve:
- Spent an hour of frustration trying to clean a data set.
- Felt the slight hint of elation after seeing a 99% accurate score from your model, before realizing you’re tested the model on your training data.
- Come to realize that being in the top 5 percent of the Titanic challenge isn’t as easy as you thought.
How do you Join?
- You get a $5 dollar ticket to the next event.
- All the money will go towards food and drinks :)
Metis New York
27 E 28th St, New York, NY 10016
8/10 at 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m